Auto Car LED Bulb 9006 Fog Light OSRAM 75W Yellow
7. Socket : 9006
8.Lighting Color : Yellow
9LED chip brand:OSRAM
11.Working life: 30000 Hours
12.Other Socket Available : H4 P13W H8 H11 9005 H13
• Take your auxiliary lighting to the next level with NJY Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs
• Custom designed for a direct replacement fit of your factory fog light bulbs with no modding, rewiring or hair-pulling required
• Powered by high-output 75W Osram LEDs
• Each bulb produces over 400 lumens
• 360-degree lamp angle focused through an optic lens for maximum light spread and more visibility
• Rugged and reliable CNC-carved billet aluminum housing
• Rated to run for 50,000+ hours
• 6000K color balanced for near daytime whiteness
• Works in 12V – 24V DC electrical systems
• Your NJY Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs come with a Lifetime Warranty
When foul weather rolls in, your visibility can drop to dangerously low levels. It takes a powerful set of beams to pierce through soupy fog clouds, and old-school halogens just don't have the intensity to handle the job. Retire those dull bulbs and replace them with a cutting-edge set of NJY Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs.
High tech and high powered, NJY's Optic 360 LED Fog Light Bulbs are at the forefront of the modern lighting revolution. Equipped with a 75W Osram LED, each bulb blasts over 400 lumens of brilliant, 6000K color-balanced light. And, the CNC-carved billet aluminum housing features an optic lens up front and open sides, spraying the streets with 360-degree lamp angle. No matter how nasty the conditions, your Optic LED Fog Light upgrades are up to the challenge.
NJY LED Fog Lights are designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory bulbs—no cutting, no splicing, no hassles. Just pull out the old, pop in the new and you're ready to ignite the road ahead. And since they're rated for 50,000+ hours of run time, they're likely the last set of fog lights you'll ever install. Best of all, NJY Optic LED Fog Lamps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
All of our LED bulbs are designed for easy DIY installation & direct replacement.
If LED bulb doesn't light up after installation, please simply re-insert it oppositely (because LED bulb has polarity like a battery).
We have dealers from all over the world, a good reputation and great price advantage. If you are interested, please be free to contact us